Saturday 14 April 2018

TOURISTS COME TO GREECE AGAIN AND AGAIN

One time is not enough for many tourists who visit Greece from all over the world. They come back again and again. Today at the airport Eleftherios Venizelos I met a musician from Switzerland who came to Greece 39 times since he came to Lefkada island for wind surf.



I also met a couple from USA who fell in love many years ago in Santorini and since then they come each year with their young son.



Finally I met an artist from Japan who travels to many countries and posts his experiences to his website.


Greece is very beautiful country and waits all of you to discover it....

Watch my story here:



http://www.alphatv.gr/news/society/toyristes-eroteymenoi-me-tin-ellada

No comments:

Post a Comment

Secret parties in Greece despite the lock down (video)

Despite the strict measures that apply to the coronavirus in Greece, the police raid houses every day where secret parties are held. ...