Tuesday 17 April 2018

Citizens of Athens sleep with a gun under their pillow

Mr Theofanis Panagopoulos is 90 years old. He lives in the center of Athens (Polygono). He has a gun near his bed and he is ready to use it if a robber enters his house. "I will shoot him. I am not afraid. I have a licence for the gun. I  am sure that a lot of Greek people have guns at their houses" he says. 






Burglaries happen every day even beside police stations. This happens to Papagou area . This woman lives only 300 m from the police station but the robbers took everything from her house to Imitou street.



At the same area  an elected woman at the municipality posted at facebook that she was robbed but there was none at the police station to help her 



Watch my story here: http://www.alphatv.gr/news/society/koimatai-me-tin-karampina-exaitias-ton-epidromon-liston-sto-polygono

No comments:

Post a Comment

Secret parties in Greece despite the lock down (video)

Despite the strict measures that apply to the coronavirus in Greece, the police raid houses every day where secret parties are held. ...